måndag, mars 13, 2006

Jättekul inlägg på IMDb

Någon som heter Nizzzel registrerade sig på IMDb för att skiva följande inlägg om Hjärta av Sten:
I can tell that this is the worst Swedish movie I have ever seen. At some point I even thought about it as a deliberate joke. I mean, look at the curtains at the police station.
-Oh, crap, we need curtains to the police station. Anyone who can fix this?
-My youngest kid just grown out of his curtains, maybe we can use those.
-Hmm, I don't know, how do they look like.
-Well, it's tractors all over, drawned in an infantile manner.
-Perfect *Ed Wood grin*, that's exactly what an ultra-aggressive police chief would use.
-We might as well zoom them in so that everybody's lose their doubt about us being retarded.
-Hell yes, plendid idea.


Inlägget missar en hel del eftersom den gardin han syftar på hänger bakom "storgangstern" Papaleksis rygg i den taxidepå som utgör samlingcentralen för det lokala busgänget från öst. Gardinen är självklart handplockad. Vad skulle gangsters annars välja för mönster om inte leksaksbilar i kuliga färger?

Inga kommentarer: